Monday, January 4, 2010

My first blog for 2010

Well I am definitely ready for a new year!!! I have changed the theme of my blog and will be doing so every month as I like a little change here and there!

The kids are off today (Monday) and they resume their classes tomorrow. They have been off for the last two weeks and are ready to go back to school. They will be studying for their exams they have to take all next week so I will be helping them do a lot of reviewing.

My hubby will be back two weeks from now so we are all so excited about that too!! We will be taking the kids to Enchanted Kingdom which is a theme park in Manila. It's kind of like their version of Disney Land here in the Philippines.

My cousin (Peter Santos aka Kuya Dong) will be married next Sunday so we are getting ready for that as well. I haven't gotten fitted yet but I should be doing that this week. Leanna needs to try on her dress too.

Well I can't wait for the things to come this new year!!! Sadly as another year passes by my kids also get older. I always said that I don't want them to ever grow up and I still feel that way because they are my babies. It amazes me how fast they grow up right before my eyes. Leon will be 9 this year and Leanna will be 8. My, how time goes by!! Well at least for now I can truly treasure every moment with them and take lots of pictures too:)

No comments:

Post a Comment