Friday, January 22, 2010

Having fun with hubby being home

I haven't blogged in a week as I am busy spending time with my hubby. I can't believe he's been here for a week now, my how time goes by!! It took him a long time to adjust to the time here and he still is feeling a little sleepy during the day. I keep telling him that he needs to stay awake the full day without taking any naps in order to have a good nights sleep but he won't listen.

We have just been hanging out at the house and spending lots of time with the kids, when they're not in school that is. The kids were off yesterday and today so they have an extended weekend. We have decided to go to Enchanted Kingdom tomorrow. Enchanted Kingdom is the Philippines' version of like a Disney Land. We're taking Gerlie and mom so there will be total of 6 of us going. What fun!! Can't wait and as always will post the pictures as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment