Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dress fitting and a fun filled day

Yesterday was a fun filled day. I was sad I didn't bring my camera with me because I really wanted to take pictures of yesterday.

I tried on the dress for my cousin's wedding this coming Sunday. It was a bright lime green long skirt and a corset spaghetti strap top that was green as well but had vertical lines of dark purple on it. After that we had lunch with Tin Tin (Christine, the bride to be) with her mother at a place called Toll House that was really good. Afterwards, we went to Ribeye Function Hall where they are having the reception to get everything organized and ready for the 570 guests that will be in attendance. Yes, that's right, there is a guest list of 570 people!! It's going to be interesting to see how the night is going to go especially when it comes time to serve the food.

They are having a buffet table but some guests, like the entourage and the immediate family of the bride and groom will be served at their seats. The hall was a bit outdated but it had a dance floor, a stage and a good sound system and was pretty spacious. I'm anxious to see it all decorated with flowers and stuff. Afterwards the girls (me, Mamang Lou, the mother of the groom, Maryann, the sister of the groom and Tin Tin) headed to SM (Super Mall) Clark to look for some shoes to go with our dresses. I was not lucky to find any shoes but Mamang Lou and Maryann were able to find some. I will just be borrowing a pair of silver shoes from Mamang Lou (we have the same size) for the wedding.

Well can't wait for the wedding!! Four more days. Will definitely blog about it the next day as well as post some pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment