Sunday, January 24, 2010

Me Pictures






Finally getting the chance to post some pictures that I had taken of myself. These pictures were actually taken back in November but did not get the edited pictures until the beginning of this year. The pictures were taken by a very talented young lady named Raleene Cabrera. I found her online. She is only 19 years old and is currently going to school for interior design but she loves taking pictures on the side. It is her hobby and she said that is actually her passion. She does photos for different people when she can and she also does some professional shoots for magazines and various models as well.

My hair as you can see from the pictures was not cooperating with me. I had taken the pictures in Manila which is about an hour and a half away from where I live in Pampanga. My set time to meet with Raleene was at 1 p.m. so I left around 8 a.m. which would be give me time to travel there plus find a place that would curl my hair for me to give me some volume. Everything was going according to plan but unfortunately when we got there we had a hard time even finding a place to do my hair. I didn't want to just go to any salon that I saw so I had to do some searching for one. Of course the taxi driver was no help as we were in Makati and he didn't know where a good place was and on top of that he was a guy so he didn't know much about all that hair stuff. I finally found a place called Ystilo Salon that I thought would be good but boy was I wrong. I had my hair curled alright but it was definitely not what I wanted and I was crying because of how bad it was! By the time the hairstylist was done and another hairstylist had tried to fix it, it was already close to 2 p.m. I didn't have any time to argue with them so I left with a bad do.

I didn't even want to take the pictures anymore but I didn't want to bail out on Raleene so I just sucked it up and took them. She helped me with my makeup and for my hair I just put water on it and that is why on the pictures it looks flat and just outright ugly. In the end, although I was not happy with my hair I thought the pictures turned out o.k. Next time I definitely will make sure my hair is right:)

No comments:

Post a Comment