Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Santos-Ocampo Wedding Pictures


The wedding this past Sunday turned out really well. I was up early as the people doing the makeup were at the house early. I thought they had come too early as it was around 7:30 in the morning when they had woken me up to go get mine done. I should've done my own makeup because as you can see through the pictures the powder they used on me was too light!! Oh well, I made the best of it and even tried to wipe it off a little bit. The makeup artist said it would absorb anyway during the day.

The wedding ceremony was touching as the groom was singing "Beautiful In My Eyes" while the bride was walking down the aisle. I kept telling myself I wasn't going to cry but when I saw the bride walking down and plus the song in the background I was overcome with emotion and I shed a few tears:) I'm a crier though, I love to cry! Leon was my photographer during the ceremony so some of the pictures are a little off but overall he did well.

The reception was nice as well and as expected there were a lot of people. The food was really good and I was glad they had served the entourage and the other sponsors as I would not have wanted to stand in the buffet line. The table I was sitting at was on the dance floor so I had a great seat on everything that was happening. I also took a lot of good shots. I was surprised that a majority of the guests left after eating but apparently that's what they do here in the Philippines. I don't understand why people take the time to get all dressed up then don't even enjoy themselves when they go to functions like this!

The kids and I had a great time though and of course the bride and the groom were as happy as can be. They will be going on their honeymoon tomorrow. They will be gone for three weeks taking an asian tour I believe to Thailand, Malaysia and other places. Congratulations to the newly weds, may their life be full of happiness, love and children in the future:)



No comments:

Post a Comment