Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year's

As the year is coming to a close I have spent some time reflecting on the past year and what lies ahead for the new year. We have accomplished a lot this past year including making a major move to the Philippines and we have a lot more to do as we make our life here.

I am very fortunate to have an incredible husband who has supported us and is working hard for us to provide us everything we need here. He is my best friend and I love him very much!! I am also thankful for my two wonderful kids who keep me going every day and are there as a constant reminder of why we are doing what we are doing, for them so they could have a better future. I am also very thankful for my two loving parents back in the states for they have paved the way for me and provided and took care of me when I was younger. Without them I would not be or live the life that I have now and for that I am truly grateful. I also thank my sister Maria as she is my best friend and I miss her so much. She just got a new job as a manager at a bank so I congratulate her and wish her the best, I know she will do well. Lastly, my mom here in the Philippines who has provided her unending love to me and my family.

As for resolutions, I haven't really made a list of the things I want to accomplish but I do have goals from earlier this year that I created before we moved to the Philippines. It's a work in progress and it always changes as once I have accomplished something then I add something else. Health wise I have done real well in reducing my belly which I had really wanted to work on so now it's all about maintaining that which I definitely am going to do.

Well, so long 2009, here we come 2010. To all my friends and family Happy New Year and everyone enjoy the new year to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment