Thursday, October 1, 2009

We moved to the Philippines!!!!

September 1st 2009 is the day we moved to the Philippines. Me (Anna), my husband (Levar), and my two children (Leon & Leanna). That is where I got the name of our blog, our first initials and of course "inthepi" meaning "in the Philippines", so "alllinthepi"!!! It was something I just thought up of in the spur of the moment and after numerous attempts at other names and all of them being taken I had to be a little creative!! Well we are finally here. A lot of people didn't believe we were going to make the move but here we are. The decision was easy to make but the hard part was actually going through it. Moving our things and starting fresh all over again. Not to mention getting used to a new place, especially for my husband and the kids as they've never been here. I've had to get adjusted as well since the last time I was here was back in 1991, in which I must say a lot has changed. I've had to leave my family back in the U.S. as well as work colleagues and friends. A lot of people have been asking how are they going to keep in touch with me since I'm so far away so I've decided to create this blog to create sort of a journal of our life here and to post pictures so people can see what a beautiful place the Philippines is and what the lifestyle is like. I hope everyone enjoys it and hopefully people will come and visit me here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment