Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Manicure & Massage - Php 700, A nice meal out - Php 500, Being able to spend time with my kids and help them with their studies - PRICELESS!!!

As I look at the past month or so that we've been here in the Philippines I can't help but to be thankful for the opportunity to be here and really spend quality time with my family. It's an experience like no other and it's something that I know will definitely have an impact in the kids' future. I was not able to spend half the time that I spend with the kids now when we lived in the states. It was work from 7-5, get home, cook dinner, get the kids cleaned up and then off to bed they go by 8. Now I am able to sit with the kids without feeling rushed and am able to spend the time that they need to enhance their studies and help them out with homework and with Leanna help her with her reading and writing skills. I am not short tempered as I was before and I am able to focus solely on them which I can see they appreciate that. Leon is 8 and Leanna is 7. The years have gone by really fast and I want to be there for them at an early age to set the foundation. As I mentioned having this time with them is truly priceless, try it for yourself and then you will know what I mean!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment