Sunday, October 4, 2009

Typhoon Pepeng Watch

It's Sunday morning and I'm glad to say that Typhoon Pepeng did not affect us that much. We had some rain but other than that we did not experience any power outages or trees falling like last time. I was in Manila yesterday and surprisingly they did not get hit either as they had expected. So we are all safe and I am happy about that. It should be the end of rainy season pretty soon and it will dry up here and the weather will be summer like so it's going to be really hot. October through around January or February is their summer season and after that it should cool down a bit. Meanwhile, my friends and family in Houston will experience fall and winter and it will get cold there. That is one thing about Houston that I will not miss. I do not like the cold weather at all so being here in the Philippines is ideal for me. If anyone wants to visit me during winter break I'll be here relaxing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment