Tuesday, October 13, 2009

First day of dieting and exercise

I feel good today! I started my exercises and meal plan. I have cut all the fatty foods and sugar from my diet as well as the white rice and white potatoes and have switched to whole grain breads. I have been drinking a lot of tea and water and flushing my system out. I'm kinda feeling the burn in my muscles from my workout this morning but that is expected since I haven't worked out in over two months. I did about 15-20 minutes of jump roping to start my workout and afterwards I did a bodyweight workout which included squats, mountain climbers, walking lunges, pushups and step ups. After that I did ab exercises which included lying leg thrusts, reverse crunches, ab bicycles, alternating crunches, bench crunches and abdominal vacuums. I really want to start going to the gym to do weight training as that will really propel my fat loss and belly reduction but the gym is too far away!!! I can't wait to get a car so I can drive there. I'll keep everyone updated of my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment