Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Kettlebell

8 kg. Kettlebell
Side view of my stomach after 3 weeks of working out
A lot of people have been asking me how and what I use to work out. Since there's not a nice gym close by I can't attend a gym so I've opted for the kettlebell. I did some research over the internet and the kettlebell is a total body workout. It's known as the handheld gym because you get all of the benefits of going to the gym except you don't have to. You get cardio and weight benefits which are the two essentials for loosing weight. I chose a 8 kg. ball which is just right for me. I do about 15-20 minutes of exercises with it along with some bodyweight exercises after that. Then I do 5-10 minutes of ab exercises to complete my workout and voila, I'm done. I do this 3-4 times and week. Add to that me eating healthy and I have a winning combination. With the kettlebell there are tons of different variations you can do. For more exercises I just looked it up on YouTube and it showed me how to do them too!!! Hope this helps everyone wanting to workout but can't either due to the fact that they can't join a gym or the fact that they don't have the time to work out. If you take 30 minutes to an hour of your day to work on YOU then you will feel and look different!!!


5 comments:

  1. where did you buy your kettlebell?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello kb, I bought my kettlebell through the Philippine Kettlebell Club, their site is: www.kettlebell.com.ph. Yalk to Sheryl, she was very helpful and nice. Hope this helps, take care:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I typed yalk instead of talk, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi,sis.. how much is this?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,

    It's been awhile since I bought my kettlebell but I believe I bought mine for about Php 2,500.

    ReplyDelete