Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Leana's first job

The invitation
Front
Back
Leanna in the Christmas inspired dress
This past Saturday I took Leanna back to Manila to get her DOLE (Department of Labor and Employment) permit for the fashion show she is going to be in next Saturday December 5th. My baby has her first job!! When we were there she tried on the outfits she is going to wear and of course I took some pictures:) I only took a picture of one outfit but she has another one she is wearing too. Happy has a nice studio with a lot of fashionable clothes that are very trendy and colorful. On top of that don't you just love her name too? Her sisters name is Viva, that's a cool name too! Her line for the girls are very cute as well. One of the pics I took of Leanna was a Christmas inspired dress which looked so cute on her. Happy suggested wearing one of those underskirts during the fashion show to make it look more fluffier. I can't wait for the fashion show, it's going to be so exciting!!

1 comment: