Monday, November 16, 2009

The death of Chicken Little


I'm sad to report that our beloved pink chicken little passed away this morning:( I was awoken by Leanna at 5:15 a.m. with her coming into my rooming and crying hysterically. She was really saddened as she really loved that chick. I had a conversation with her that all living things have to die and that it was the chick's time to go. It was followed by "but it's just a baby, it didn't grow up yet"!! I consoled her and let her know that when she comes home from school today we will bury it and have a little ceremony for it. She will write a few words and read it aloud during the ceremony. She couldn't stop crying the whole morning before going to school (poor baby)!! I also let her know that she probably took care of it too much. She fed it a lot, picked it up and cuddled it a lot, and even gave it a bath and sprayed perfume on it! Here are the pictures. R.I.P. Bubblegum!

No comments:

Post a Comment