Sunday, November 15, 2009

My 28th birthday!!!



Yeah, it was my birthday today and it was enjoyed with the ones I love, at least those that live in the Philippines:) My dear husband and my sister was not with me today but they did call me and wished me a Happy Birthday!! Mimi was the first one to call me right at 12 midnight like she always does every year!! She always wants to be the first one to greet me. Followed by husband and his rendition of the "Happy Birthday" song. I also got calls from the Tiongco family, thanks Atching Joy, Mammang, Pappang, Kuya Norman, Naleen & Noreen, I love you guys!!! Then I also spoke with Atching Aurea, I miss you too!!!

We invited the Santos family (Mammang Lou, Uncle Rudy and Kuya Dong) for dinner in which we had pancit, macaroni salad, pork chops and rice. Thanks mom for cooking!! It was really yummy!! For desert I made fruit salad to accompany my cake from Goldilocks (Black Forest). I had a tiny piece but it was yummy. I gave the neighbors some, Reyza & Shay (the maid's at Mammang's place) then we gave the rest to a family of 6 down the street.

I then opened my presents from the kids and Mammang. Mammang got me two cute dresses (that you wear with tights). Thanks Mammang, they are cute!! Gerlie also made me a nice card. I'd also like to thank Mimi. She deposited some money in my account so that I can enjoy a day at the spa, which I will be taking advantage of on Tuesday. I plan to get a hot stone massage, green tea facial, manicure, pedicure, and wax on my eyebrows, upper lip, and under arms. Sorry, did I describe too much? Anyway, overall I had a great day and am just so glad I was in the presence of the ones I love. Here's to another great year of health and happiness:)

No comments:

Post a Comment