Friday, November 20, 2009

I'm sad:(

I just found out that Mimi will not be coming in January to visit as planned nor Levar will be coming in December as planned. The tickets are just too expensive in December as it is the holidays and every one and their mommas are traveling around that time!! The quotes on the tickets were $2,000 plus which is just ridiculous. Levar figures just waiting a couple of weeks, if he leaves in the beginning of January, the tickets will only be around $1,100. Mimi was supposed to go with him but she now has decided to just come in March. She wants to spend time with the kids so they will be out of school then.

It seems like a long time but I guess the time has gone by fast thus far, what's a month and a half more? We'll see, I guess I just need to make some friends here but even that is hard as I don't go out that often. When I do go out it's only to SM Hypermarket to get groceries and if the kids need anything for school I get that too. But I do keep myself busy at home, sometimes I think where does the time go?

No comments:

Post a Comment