Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Santos-Ocampo Wedding Invitation






Yet again it's been a long time since I blogged. I have been busy with the kids' Christmas party last Friday and with them being off of school for two weeks it's been hectic around here. I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve and by next week this time it will be a new year!!

Kuya Dong (aka Peter Alain Santos, my cousin) will be getting married in less than 3 weeks, January 10th to be exact. I have posted his invitations for his wedding. Notice the principal sponsors page, there are over 40 people listed, now that's a lot of sponsors!! I will be filling in as a bridesmaid but am not listed on the invitation as it was printed before they knew I was going to fill in. Leanna is going to be the flower girl and is listed on the invitation. Also, Leon may be the coin bearer as well but it's still up in the air. I will definitely post pictures of the wedding too!

No comments:

Post a Comment