Friday, December 4, 2009

Leon & Leanna's Field Trip

The kids had a field trip today. They had originally scheduled this field trip back in September but were not able to go due to Pepeng. They had to meet at the school 6 a.m. this morning and will not be returning until 5 p.m. tonight so they have a full day ahead of them and I have a full day to myself! Of course I've planned my usual massage and this time will also get a green tea facial along with a manicure & pedicure:)

The places they are going to visit today:
  • Paradise Ranch (Butterfly Garden, Aviary, International Garden, Cave, Hiking, Sight Seeing & Tribal Presentation)
  • Zoocobia Fun Zoo (Birds of Paradise, Philippines Pride, The Barn, It's a Small World, Garden Maze)
  • Air Force Park (with FREE ice cream)
  • Fire Station, Police Station, Parish Church
  • Bicentennial Park, Coca Cola Bottling Corp., Kyungshin Hospital (Hmm, that sounds like a Chinese name, probably is!)
What fun! I'm sure they will have a blast. I've asked Gerlie to take lots of pictures so I'll post them upon their return!!

Sorry, didn't realize I never posted the pictures for the field trip. Thanks to the anonymous person who commented and said they wanted to see more pictures. Here they are:

2 comments:

  1. Wish you could post some photos of this field trip as my daughter would like to go there as well, I just want to see how good the place is. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, thanks for commenting. I had done another post for the pictures but just realized I never posted the rest of them. I have added them to the above post so feel free to browse them over. Sorry if there were not a lot of scenery pictures as my daughter had an accident that day and after the accident they pretty much forgot about taking any more pictures! Take care:)

    ReplyDelete