Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What has Anna been up to?

I know, I know, it seems as if abandoned this blog but fear not I've been absent for a good reason. As you know I've started on a journey into internet marketing a couple of months ago. It's taken me this long to sort out through all the crap out there because there is a lot and I have finally invested in a mentor.

His name is Alex Jeffreys and it's really been life changing for me. It has gotten me focused and I am following a proven system which is key to being successful. Also, Alex Jeffreys is a six figure earner in internet marketing. If you search his name on Google there are no bad write ups about him which is unusual especially with internet marketing. He is down to earth and is real genuine. On top of that he is only my age, 28, and if proves to me that if he can do it, so can I.

True, there are tons of people that want to make it successful online but never do. It is also a fact there is room for everyone because the internet is an endless place of infinite possibilities. As I set out on my quest for success I think it is important to surround myself with like minded people and stay positive at all times. It is going to be hard work despite what you may think about internet marketing and it is going to take dedication. I am ready for this challenge as I want financial freedom for myself and my family as well as the lives that I touch as a result of this.

Please visit my new blog solely on my journey in internet marketing at Valuable Internet Marketing. My motto is providing value through internet marketing. I truly believe that if I help enough people get what they want than I will get what I want. You will find a lot of great comments from my fellow students as we are all supporting each other. Also, for those that are interested in internet marketing please visit Easy Cash Webinar System where you can watch a free webinar and get a wealth of information from my mentor Alex Jeffreys.

For those that may not be interested at all, please let someone know that may be interested as it may change their lives. I really feel that this path I'm taking is going to lead me to financial freedom and I invite you to do the same as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment