Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Enchanted Kingdom


I have really been slacking on writing on my blog. I guess it's because I've been really busy with my husband being home. He has now left though so I have time on my hands now to work on this.

In my last post I had mentioned blogging for profits but I have not even heard back from Google about my Adsense campaign that I want to run on this blog. I knew it was going to take a couple of days but I didn't think it would be this long. I guess I should contact them huh? I'll do that and see what they say.

Meanwhile I hadn't posted these pictures up so I thought I should. These pictures are from when we visited Enchanted Kingdom the first weekend in February. The kids really enjoyed it. There were not too many rides geared towards adults and Levar was sad about that as he thought he was going to ride some rides. We opted for just letting the kids ride the ones they wanted and joined them for some of the rides as well. The water log was as usual really fun and we got a little wet which we wanted to do as we wore our bathing suits underneath. To my surprise they didn't have any other water related rides besides the water log. The kids were disappointed as they really wanted to soak in the water.

There were some rides in which the lines were really long. Particularly the huge ferris wheel that you'll see in the pictures. Unfortunately we didn't ride that one but it was nice to see. We had arrived around 11 a.m. and good thing we did because as the afternoon rolled around especially around 4 p.m. it started getting really crowded. Mom didn't ride any rides at all. She was in her own little world, walking around the whole park and admiring the landscape and the different types of rides they had.

Overall it was a fun-filled day with the family and one where we could say that we've been to Enchanted Kingdom in the Philippines. We would like to take the kids to Disney Land Hong Kong so we will be planning for that sometime this year.

Enchanted Kingdom Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment